BY JOANNE BARRY COLON
Did you know that forty-five percent of overweight Americans use weight loss supplements, 17 percent skip meals to diet and 8 percent follow fad diets.
As a Nutrition Coach and Reiki Master, I encourage clients to refer to weight loss as “Releasing Weight”, this term is based on the psychological perspective that no one really wants to lose anything, why should body weight be any different?
During client’s nutrition and Reiki sessions, a series of questions are asked to help with the process of releasing weight in addition to exercising daily, following a balance healthy food plan and using the following seven crystals to help release weight naturally:
• Blue Lace Agate – “ Just say no” to the little cravings when you’re not hungry and want to pick. Place the blue lace agate in your non dominated hand and begin to visualize the energy of the crystal flowing within your body giving you the will power to say no.
• Amethyst – Helps to reduce additive cravings and bloating. Tape the amethyst crystal on your belly when you are experiencing bloat or additive craving come on.
• Carnelian – Helps give you the energy boost between meals. Place the carnelian crystal between your palms at this time
• Citrine – Keeps you digestive system functioning properly. Feeling uncomfortable can be quite off putting and cause you to stop your “dieting.” Place the citrine in your hands and close your eyes , repeat the following mantra,” As I follow my new eating plan to help me release weight my digestive system is functioning properly and my body is getting healthy and leaner now.”
• Red Tiger’s Eye – Helps to speed up your metabolism. Wrap the red tiger eye crystal in a wire and wear on a necklace.
• Lolite – Helps to release fatty deposits and detoxifying the liver
• Rose Quartz – Helps to release negative thoughts and energy and Is a “love” crystal. While going through the process of releasing weight it is important to give yourself internal love and love the body you are in.
I do recommend the following:
• Using these crystals daily.
• Keeping them with you throughout the day especially while eating.
• Keeping a daily journal on each crystal and the process of your journey
• Ending the evening with a visual meditation, using the crystals on your chakras.
Below is a list of your chakras and where to place your crystals during your visual meditation:
• Root Chakra (base of spine in tailbone area): Red Tiger’s Eye
• Sacral Chakra (Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel): Carnelian
• Solar Plexus Chakra (Upper abdomen in the stomach area): Citrine
• Heart Chakra (Center of the chest just above the heart): Rose Quartz
• Throat Chakra (Throat): Blue Lace Agate
• Third Eye Chakra (Forehead between the eyes): Lolite
• Crown Chakra (The very top of head) Amethyst
Once you have placed each crystal on each chakra close your eyes and begin to relax, clear your mind of all cutter and whatever does not serve your higher self. Begin to visualize one chakra or crystal at a time and while doing so visualize your body releasing the weight that no longer serves you and being at a healthy weight for you. Once you can visualize this begin to feel a vibration flowing from each chakra or crystal and repeat the following affirmations:
• I am healthy
• I am moving with ease
• I am loved and feel secure with my body
• I now fuel my body with wholesome food and feed my body with love
• I love my body and am now willing to respect it with pure love
• I am connected to my higher self and surrounded by a beautiful white light that protects me from anything that does not serve my higher good. So It Is….
When you are ready take a moment to thank yourself and higher power for this healing visual meditation and slowly open your eyes. Namaste.
Consult with a Holistic Nutritionist or Nutrition Coach before starting this plan. For best results work one on one with a Reiki Master specializing in Chakra Balance meditation. Email your questions to email@example.com