Does your insurance coverage allow you the freedom to choose how to treat your illness?
Now more than ever, a cancer diagnosis brings with it an amazing number of treatment options, in addition to more traditional methods.
However, traditional health insurance plans may not offer you the freedom to pursue nontraditional or controversial treatments… Or the choice not to seek treatment at all.
First United American’s Cash Benefit Cancer Policy is a one-time benefit supplemental policy for the first time diagnosis of cancer only.
Choose a cash benefit amount up to 50,000 to be used in whatever manner you see fit. Use it for any type of treatment you and your doctor deem appropriate. Use it to cover lost wages, pay the mortgage or other bills. Use it to take your family on a vacation, if you like.
• Choice of lump sum benefit amount: $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, $40,000 and $50,000.
• Issue ages 0-69; individual, single parent, or family coverage
• Only health of applicant considered for eligibility – heredity not an issue.
• No Physical Exam required to qualify
• Applicant must be covered by major medical insurance or basic hospital and basic medical insurance.
• Pays the maximum benefit amount listed in the policy schedule up to $50,000 for the first diagnosis of internal cancer or malignant melanoma.
• There is no requirement for you to be hospitalized or receive treatment following a cancer diagnosis in order to receive your total cash benefit.
Please call: Timothy Regal, Long Island Life and Health Solutions, 150 Broadhollow Rd, Penthouse #3, Melville, NY 11747, (631) 351-8618, for additional information or to schedule an appointment.